Monday, October 8

My Monday Pinterest Pick...St.Louis!

I'm getting ready to fly back to Michigan after spending a long weekend in St. Louis, Missouri 
with my nieces.  It would be hard to leave, but I'll be seeing them in 4 days for my parent's 50th Anniversary weekend getaway.  (It's a surprise destination, so I'll tell you more about that next week.) 

While the city has so much to offer I thought I'd highlight the arch today using Pinterest. 
 Have you been to St.Louis?  I appreciate (after living in a Quebec City) the French influence here.

How was your weekend?  What did you do?








 



1 comment:

sattakingplaybazaar said...

Po przeczytaniu tego artykułu, masz teraz podstawową wiedzę na temat osobistych opcji upadłościowych i są uzbrojeni w porady i sztuczki do poruszania się po skomplikowanym świecie upadłości. Zachowaj ten artykuł na rękę, satta king play bazaar aby odnieść się do, gdy stoi swoje decyzje prawne i będziesz na swój sposób, aby umieścić swoje oszczędności z powrotem w czerni.play bazaar satta king