Monday, November 30

Pass me the tissue! Please...


Tomorrow morning my husband is leaving for 18 days!
That means going through 90% of the holiday season alone. Snort, snort, honk, honk.....
I'm pretty sad. What really stinks is that we will not talk for over a week because he will be hours from a phone.

Sigh.

Off to mop the puddle of tears that have fallen to my feet and cuddle...time is a wasting.
I'll be fine, mostly I'll miss him....a lot!


That photo was going to be on our Christmas card...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Console yourself with the thought that it's 18 days, not 18 months! Good luck!

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

What a bummer. I hate it when my hubby has to go away. Even for just a couple days. Gets harder as we get older too.

When he went to China last year I almost lost it. He wasnt able to even text for almost 3 days. That was sooooo hard.

Keep busy and it will go fast.Ü. Thats what I try to do.

Connie K said...

New to your blog :) Sorry to hear that the hubby will be aways for so long :( I am sure it will go fast !!

dod_designs said...

Awwwww, we in bloger land, are here for you.

Liz Mays said...

Oh wow! That is such a long time! You have loads of people out here in bloggy land that will try to help fill in the gaps. ;)

Jill said...

That's a darling picture of you two!

It's sad that he'll be gone for so much of the Christmas Season, but maybe you could become a project-making fiend in his absence. That's also a lot of quality reading time. It's no substitute for him of course, but perhaps it will cushion the blow.

minishoes1 said...

I would be sad too if my hubby left for 18 days. Keep busy and spend time with friends and family and it will go by faster.

Teri said...

18 days is indeed a long time. Just think of what the homecoming will be like!

Laura@SouthernPirates said...

bless your heart...hope the days pass quickly!