Saturday, January 17

Eat Your Veggies (a blog) and enjoy some Lemonade (an award)


I received another fun award from Eat Your Veggies , but the best part is I get to pass it on up to 10 others. For so many reasons (passionate, fun, creative, caring...) I am passing this LEMONADE AWARD on to:
Sunshine and Lemonade- fitting name...
The Best Things in Life
Coffee With the Mrs.
Two of a kind, working on a full house
Secret Womens Business
Nana's Box
Joy to the blog
Cheaper Than Therapy

Tasty award with tasty things to do so you can pass it along to peeps you enjoy:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude or gratitude!!!
3. Be sure to link your nominees with your post.
4. Let them know they received the award by leaving a comment on their most
recent post on their blog.
5. Share the love and link this post to the person that gave you the award!

If you have a few minutes you should take some time to read these blogs. I know that I do... Thanks for your sharing and enjoy the award, I know I will.

5 comments:

said...

Thanks Ann! This is such a cute image. Ironically, I've got a post publishing next week where you've been tagged - so now you are forewarned! ;o)

mommytoalot said...

congrats on the award.
and thanks for popping by my blog.
I'm enjoying yours.
Great writes!

Rhea said...

Kat (sunshine & lemonade) totally rocks, I love that you gave this award to her!

And congrats on receiving it yourself!

AngiDe said...

You are too kind! Thanks for the blogging love!!! You simply ROCK!

Angie
"Nana's Box"

j said...

congratulations! i should check some of these out. i always mean to broaden my blog circle, but tend to forget to actually go see them!