Saturday, October 16

Mystery Trip

I'm about to explode! The countdown has begun for my trip....
FIVE days.Cinque giorni. Cinq jours. Fünf Tage

Can you name this place?
A little treat awaits the person who can answer correctly.

Hint... Above I wrote "five days" in three languages outside of English.
In this country three languages are spoken.
***Red is another hint***

Next Thursday, I will be flying to this mystery place and meeting my sister there. She is going for work and I am her chaperon. Actually I'm more like her tag along, but I promise to be the best tag along in the entire world! I could squeal with excitement.
Umm, I just did...it's a good thing I am alone right now.


If you're a family member you do not get to play because you know the answer.

7 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

You are going to Switzerland!!!! Lucky you!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my I agree! u are off to the alps! how fun will that be! xox cher

hilly77 at comcast dot net

4 Lettre Words said...

It's gonna be beautiful! Enjoy!!

~from my front porch in the mountains~ said...

WOW!!!!!! Awesome for you :)
Annie and I stopped by to say hello!
xo, misha

Unknown said...

Well, I guess it's Switzerland? I only saw the answer above! Have the most wonderful trip! XX!

Scientific Housewife said...

How exciting! That is awesome!

Aleksandra Nearing said...

Have a wonderful trip and be safe! Squeal all you want, girlie!