Thursday, June 3

Reading My Mind

(A photo I took at my Grandma's house this time last summer.)

Inspirational blog after blog is where I've been spending my free time. I'm totally distracted (not disturbed) by someones ability to write a post that has been written in my mind. Their words whisper in my ear and mess with my authenticity. Without question originality in the blog world might play a limited roll to those borrowed. Like minds will gather. If it's in my head it's on this blog and maybe another blog too.

Here are a few of my newest blog affairs:
One Crafty Fox
The Light Garden

Have you found a new blog you want to share? Do tell.....

4 comments:

larkswing said...

I like your thoughts on this, especially like minds gather.

Ronnica said...

I'm always surprised when someone basically has written a post I want to write...and it drives me to actually write it, if only to show my take on such and such.

Angelica said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I finally have some down time to catch up on my reading, and so happy I found you!

Colleen said...

Thanks so much for posting my giveaways on your blog! I counted that as an extra entry. :) Your blog design is very cute, I love it!