Friday, June 25

Our bike ride

As the morning rain drifted away the sunny skies followed. Mr. and I decided to go for a bike ride and ended up along the St. Lawrence. Countless photo opportunities passed me by because of my endless peddling. Somehow my valiant effort to be athletic wasn't enough and I was slowly (key word) being stripped of all my pride as 70 p0ssibly 80 year old men were leaving me in their dust. When we did finally stop for a rest this beautiful sight was before me.

We were on the home stretch when the inner child in us stopped to play...
I let him beat me at tic-tac-toe just to make this moment last.
O.k. I lied he beat me fair and square.


What summer activities do you enjoy ?

2 comments:

Christina said...

You have a cute bike!!

I love sitting at the beach in the evening when no one else is there..sipping a glass of wine and watch the sunset..aahh...

Kaleido Mind said...

i love your bike!!! i've been looking for one with a basket:) adorable!