Sunday, February 7

French Fries and Football

Shhhhh, don't tell anyone. My husband and I were watching a nature show. We (I) got the munchies and couldn't get french fries out of my mind...donuts were a close second, but Tim Horton's is too far and there's a bar across the street. Opening the door I could smell the grease. "I'd like a heart attack to go please".

I got home and my husband was snoozing, so I turned the channel to the Super Bowl. What? Quickly, I got up and ran into the bathroom just to check my temperature. Nope...there's nothing wrong with me. I guess everyone needs some good old American football every once in a while. I'm mostly watching the commercials...

Did you watch the Super Bowl? What was your favorite commercial?


Ummm, maybe the fries weren't a good idea...my stomach is hurting. It has nothing to do with how fast I ate them, right?

10 comments:

Mama2Monkeys said...

should of went with tim hortons, where i live there is one every half mile or so.. us buffalonians love our coffee. there was a football game today?/ the only reason we know in this house is if its posted on facebook. hahaha.

im sorry your belly hurts, i find orange pop to be soothing. sounds weird.. but it totally works.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Flat Creek Farm said...

This is the first year I didn't watch the Super Bowl in several years (just for the commercials, mind you). Maybe I can catch them all on youtube :) Fries sound good, Ann! It's a good thing I live too far out in the wilderness.. lol. -Tammy

Unknown said...

Yeah, I watched the super bowl while playing chuzzle on my laptop. Totally missed the commercials for the most part. I'll catch them later.

Liz Mays said...

I like the google one!

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch the superbowl....we never do. But the fry craving I can relate to. I usually throw some sweet potatoes cut up into strips drizzled with olive oil into the oven for about 25 minutes and ta-da! healthier craving buster :)

Dee said...

I'm in it just for the food! BUT I liked the Doritos commercial with the little boy telling the guy to leave his Doritos and his mom alone!

Mitzi said...

Watched the entire game-while I am a big Peyton Manning fan, I know what a good thing this was for the city of New Orleans. That's a good thing.
Hope your day is going well. L,ME

Beth P. said...

I only watched a little bit of the game. I like the Snickers Commercial with Betty White in it, but I didn't see much after that so I don't know what to compare it to

Working Mommy said...

Mmmmm...french fries...hubs and I did watch the superbowl - and I LOVED the commercial with jay leno, oprah and letterman...Hahaha!!

~WM