Wednesday, January 13

This early bird isn't getting the worm.

This 6:00 AM thing is getting old or should I say it is making me feel old. My first contract starts at 7:00 AM. Seriously, no really, I am teaching someone English at 7:00 in the morning. No one in their right mind (no comments from the peanut gallery) can teach or learn that early in the morning. Yawn! It's 10:18 and I can barely keep my eyes open.

I will have you know that I'm typing this from the comfort of my fabulous bed. That's right I got internet. (Pause to do a little break dancing...I'm a product of the 80's what can I say.)

Worst of all, I have sweets on my mind. I would just love to sink my teeth into a yummy chocolate doughnut. I'm just saying....


6 comments:

Jill said...

Chocolate donuts are a weakness of mine for sure.

I hate getting up early in the morning, so that schedule would be brutal for me. No wonder you're ready for bed at 10:18, but woohoo, at least you can blog from there now! (I still wanted a picture of you blogging on top of the dryer though.)

Unknown said...

Damn! Now I'm going to be thinking about chocolate doughnuts all day!

Working Mommy said...

A 7am client...not me, thanks!!

~WM

Mitzi said...

Boy, does a chocolate donut sound good to me. haha. All is well.

Liz Mays said...

Yeah, that's entirely too early!!!

Juliana said...

I really want a doughnut now and there is nothing open this late. Cute blog!

I am new to your blog and look forward to reading. Come on by and follow me if you would like. I am actually doing a giveaway! An InStyler!!! How exciting huh? Anyhow, it is nice to "meet" you new blogging friend!http://blondeinablog.blogspot.com/