A little over one month ago I got a face lift .... oops I mean a blog face lift/makeover. I searched and searched then one day I found her...I found Sara Bond. She is the master mind behind Subjective Beauty her talent far exceeded any of my wildest dreams. (That is hard to do.)
Honestly, at first I was going to try and make one on my own. For days I looked at the random numbers and letters looking for patterns, comparing one blog to another. One by one I was pulling my hair out. It came down to do I want to be bald or do I want to finding a professional? If I need a root canal I wouldn't go to the library and rent, "Root Canal for Dummies" I would go to the dentist. I can not believe how smart I can be. :D
Here is an interview with Sara. This will answer a lot of question you might have about her. You can also take it from me, she is so patient, sweet and very talented.
Get ready to do a fancy new blog dance because I am host a Subjective Beauty Blog giveaway. You heard me right. YOU COULD WIN A NEW BLOG DESIGN.
The first qualifying entree:
1. Must visit SubjectiveBeauty.com,look around, then comment on my blog which design you like best.
Extra entry qualifications into the giveaway:
2. Follow Annonandon....(see sidebar- if you already follow you also get an extra entry).
3. Blog about the giveaway on your blog (leave the link to their blog entry in comments).
4. Twitter about the giveaway (must leave the link to their Twitter in comment). Sara is cool, she twitters. I am not cool, I do not twitter.
5. Follow Subjective Beauty through Blogger.
6. Subscribe to Subjective Beauty in reader (here).
7. Add Subjective Beauty's 150x150 button to sidebar/blogroll.
8. Follow me (@sarabonds) on Twitter.
9. Join Subjective Beauty on Ning.
The winner gets bumped up to the top of her queue, and the design you win is completed within 7-10 days. Speaking of that, this giveaway ends on May 7th.
Fancy, fun, fabulous and Free. Some of the best "f" words.
Make sure to check out my other giveaways: Name that post(Chocolate giveaway) and The Little Black Dress cards/stationary $24.00 you pick giveaway.