Sunday, April 26

Feature Blog... Creativity, Musing & Such

The feature blog is someone I have know for a very long time...we were friends in high school and recently rekindled our friendship. I am so excite for you to meet her. (Can you say spiral perm and hair spray? Jill is in the middle and I am on the left.)


Creativity, Musings & Such... Jill!


A.K.A. "The Good Mail Queen"....

Jill's profile: I'm a well-intentioned, moody person with a frumpy look. I don't like chaos, loud noises, spiders, headaches, jazz music or early morning wake-up calls. I love my family, my friends, getting good mail, being creative and being at home, especially when it's freshly vacuumed.

My profile for Jill: She is passionate and committed to her religion.(Just one thing I find beautiful about Jill.)Creative yes, Jill is "The Good Mail Queen". She is very thoughtful, caring and giving. Since 2006 Jill has mailed out 1191 "Good Mail" letters!
Good Mail Defined
1. tangible generosity
2. thoughtfulness in action
3. delivery of happiness
Few words can describe her photography talents.


She finds beauty behind the lens that many would never see. If that hasn't convinced you, check out her blog, there you will find a wonderful wife, mother, sister, and friend. Creativity, Musings & Such. You'll heart Jill as much as I do...


Jill is offering a buy one get one free on good mail labels. Sweet! Let her know you saw her info here...

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh, those perm photos brought back such memories! And not very good ones either:)

Furry Bottoms said...

OH I remember having hair-do JUST LIKE THAT!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Jen said...

LOVE the hair... I remember those days! I'll run over to her blog right now!

Aunt Julie said...

Wonderful...thanks so much for sharing! BTW, wanted to remind you that today is Uncle Lynn's birthday, and I'm running a one-day POPrs giveaway to celebrate. Please come by!

Kathy B! said...

I could just phott shop myself right on into that picture because I had the exact same 80's hair! Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Jill rocks!!! She's amazing and super talented with the labelie goodness. I just got mine yesterday.

That's an excellent post about an excellent gal!

Anonymous said...

I love 80's hair! People were so much more creative back then with there styling!

Thank you for being my friend! I heart all my good friends on blogger!

j said...

jill is awesome. i'm so glad you're featuring her blog. she is a rare spirit in this world. :)

Lauren said...

Just read your post on my blog and figured I'd come visit yours as well. My gosh, i think we are twins separated at birth (except that we don't look anything alike). I love your description of self and Jill also. I'm going to check out her blog right now.

have a great day -- and hope you get some sleep too!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're wearing my shirt... mom, Ann has my shirt on, make her give it back...

Pictures bring back such great memories. : )

jvs