Sunday, May 16

SewOnandOn

I saw this tutorial on the Rookie Moms blog and decided to try it using my husband's t-shirt.
I'm sure they will be too long for Cedar, but I'll fix that once he tries them on.
Speaking of Cedar and his mom...
Did I mention they are moving in less than a month? I can not believe it.
Therefore, I will ignore it until the last possible moment...
then cry my eyes out on the pillow I just made.

I found a fabric flower tutorial on Sew Ritzy~Titzy and
I made another apron...without a pattern.
Maybe an Etsy shop is in my future?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I just got a sewing machine and am learning how to use it! Can't wait to post some of my own projects. Have a GREAT week!

jillyellow said...

Very cute idea! I am new to blog frog and just joined your community!

XO Jill

Http://toohipchics.blogspot.com
http://etsy.com/shop/didio

The Bama Gardener said...

Very cute apron!

Stopping by from SITS to say HELLO!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very pretty!!! You're doing great! An etsy shop sounds fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

yes yes yes, etsy for you :-)

Mew! love kara + cedar