Monday, May 24

The Burning Question....



I'll make this weeks question a lot easier than the last.

Do you have certain things that remind you of someone or something?
Example: When I hear someone talking about bow hunting I think of my husband.

Please share with me a few words that come to mind when you think of a few
people in your life...

My mother: the smell of Oil of Olay, gardenias, beautiful horses and the smell of baked goods.

My father: the sound of crackling eggs in a frying pan, the wine Pouilly Fuisse, the smell of the grill in the summer time and Sunday football.

My father-in-law: yummy bloody mary's, ironed shirts, Maine and the unfortunate brown snake commonly mistaken for the water moccasin :)

*My dad is going to have emergency surgery today, (non- life threatening) so if you could take a minute to pray for a speedy recovery I'd appreciate it very much!

I'm looking forward to your answers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending prayers out to your Dad for a successful surgery and a quick recovery! xo

My brother: The song "Seasons in the Sun", Comic books and Huey Lewis and The News.

My Mom: Tabu, Oil of Olay, tulips and custard tarts.

My husband: Jeeps, Def Leppard, bicycles, long drives.

My Dad: Old Spice, mermaids, Africa.

Loopy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loopy said...

Oh nos! Good luck to your pa. Emergency Surgery stinks!

My dad: Curmudgeons & roller coasters
My mom: Gardens & shopping
My hubs: Shopping for little kid toys!
My sis: Anything related to texas!

Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

My Husband - Kayaking, Skiing, Music, Adirondacks
My Mom - Home cooking, her perfumes, shopping, long talks and laughs
My Dad - going to the Thanksgiving Day parade, his pipe, aftershave
My Grandmother - Chanel No. 5, any Big Band Song, piano music

Hope your Dad is recovering well. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.