- (At a store) I had an entire conversation in French and walked out with the exact item I intended to purchase at the correct price. Believe me, that's a big deal.
- I used a new razor...nothing beats that "first shave" feeling.
- Hugged someone "Hello" ..from a month vacation and "Goodbye" ...The goodbye might possible be forever...a student that I have taught every Monday and Thursday for the last 6 months.
- Dined on delightful veggies straight from my garden...outside on the deck.
- Waddled into the kitchen because my legs were stiff from yesterday's short jog.
- Added the word "waddle" to my list of words that I dislike. Moist and wart are tied for number one.
- Tried to imagine what brings me the same joy as a tennis ball does for Sam.
- Took a mental snapshot of the beautifully~sunny~summer afternoon for a distant dreadful~snowy~winters day.
- Started and ended my day by talking to my mom. (Insert smile.)
Any tidbits from your day?