Saturday, January 1

Happy New Year!
2011, may it be your best year yet.


We are still in MI with family and friends....loving every minute of it. I am just getting back to normal after 4 days of being sick. New Year's Eve was low key, but very nice. I look forward to spending a little more time reading blogs and hearing about what you've been doing.

Have a great start to a new year......

(My computer cord is broken again, so I'm arm wrestling my mom for her computer daily. She a blog addict too. :D)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you, too. (I hope you've shared my blog with your mom!) Sorry you've been sick. Hope you are all better now!

nomo wino daph said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIEND!!!

I pray you are feeling better really soon!

xx

Queenie Jeannie said...

Happy New Year Ann! I hope it's a great one and that you feel better soonest!

Marie said...

Happy New Year Ann! I wish you all the best for 2011 xoxo

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Happy New Year dear Ann! I wish you all the best for 2011 and enjoy your time with your family and friends.

Happy Wednesday, cheers: Evi