Sunday, October 31

I'm back....

Wide eyed...4:00 in the morning.

I got in yesterday around 5:00 p.m., that converts to 11:00 p.m. in Switzerland where I left my internal clock. By 8:00 p.m. I was sawing logs. (Much to my dissatisfaction I do snore on occasion.) It will take some time, but eventually I'll be back in my time zone. Until then I'll be sporting some fantastic bags under my eyes.

Toting my computer seemed to be a waste of time over seas. For multiple reasons I didn't wind up using it once. (Internet costs, wrong/no converter, lack of time) So, I 'm going to start this week and post as I would have sans the issues.

Since I'm up it's the perfect time to click over and catch up on some of your blogs.

Happy Halloween everyone!

8 comments:

Paige said...

Welcome Back! Hope you have a wonderful week and get back on your normal schedule quickly.

Eva Gallant said...

Welcome back. Hope there are pics!

Mitzi said...

Have been watching for you. Glad you are back blogging. Looking forward to photos and stories of your trip.

Scientific Housewife said...

Welcome back! Please send me your address so I can send you your Christmas treats :) My email is butterflychk500@yahoo.com

Marie said...

Welcome back! Hope you had a blast and can't wait to see pics.

magicjewelrybox said...

One popular Pandorawholesale pandora beads is the Pandora holiday charms, which sell like hotcakes most especially during holidays and other special occasions. They are perfect as gifts to your loved ones, or even just an addition to your unique Pandora Beads. What's great about the Pandora Charms is that they are not very expensive, so they will surely be able to fit your budget. Other charms that are stylish yet inexpensive include those that are made from sterling silver and semi-precious stones.regard:Pandora Beads
Pandora Bracelets
Pandora Necklaces
Pandora Charms
Pandora Set

shoppingjewelbox said...

There is acknowledged getting a fantastic threaded plan employed in all uk and also this could enable one to area theThomas sabo charms beads for the thomas sabo braceletsjust the way in which you would like them.After picking the clips, you can possibly now consider a look in any method of the New Year Package obtainable and choose some as every your fancy. regard:Thomas Sabo EarringsThomas Sabo Finger RingsThomas Sabo NecklacesThomas Sabo WatchesThomas Sabo BraceletsThomas Sabo CharmsThomas Sabo Carriers
Thomas Sabo Chains

anamika said...

Amazingly written. I really liked it, Check this one October2017holidays thanks