Monday, September 27

Falling...

Mother Nature is waving her wand.

For the last few days I have been walking down denial alley with frozen toes. I'm not ready to shove my piggies into shoes.

I tried a peep toe heel today. I was cold and felt a bit ridiculous...like I was wearing white after Labor Day. (I don't really care about that fashion rule...especially after finding the comfiest white linen Calvin Klein pants on clearance.)

Now, I look to fashion (on a budget) to ease me into the Fall season.
Don't get me wrong... I LOVE FALL. It's just a hard transition because I love me some flip-flops.

All of these photos are from Vogue.com 100 Under $100.00 article. Sassy and stylish, I think I like it. How about you?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOve the grey boucla (?) jacket, white blouse and gray slacks, especially. All are sharp outfits!

Jill said...

I wear my flip flops until I can't stand it anymore (usually when the lack of traction will become a hazard in slushy parking lots) but I adore fall.

We're having really cool nights but today is 86 degrees...that's just not right!