Wednesday, April 14

I'm Whining....

I'm not really whining, but I am wining.

I do not suffer from enomania, but I really like wine.

Having hygrophobia would be really terrible.

I didn't see viticulture or viniculture on my career assessment...darn it.
I think I missed my calling.

One thing is for certain......

I love Hello Kitty!


Those who really know me (I haven't told you everything about me...yet) know that there's a little bit of Hello Kitty in every room of my house. Don't worry, it's hidden for my pleasure and for my husbands masculinity. It's silly I know, but I'm o.k. with being silly once in a while.

Did you see this....
Taken from Newser:
  • Hello Kitty Sparkling Brut Rosé: “Has a frothy mousse as well as a pretty nose of rose petal and red currant scents,” says HelloKittyWine.com.
  • Hello Kitty Sparkling "Sweet Pink": “Sports a pale pink hue and has very delicate bubbles.”
  • Hello Kitty Angel White: “A fresh, very "blanc" white wine.”
  • Hello Kitty Devil Red: “A classically rendered Pinot Noir that presents a seductive bouquet of wild flowers and forest aromas.”
I need to get my hands on these... I really do. Have you seen them in a store near you? Do you like wine? What's your favorite?

I realize some people are opposed to this product... 35 year old Hello Kitty is loved by all ages. Candy for kids and alcohol for adults. As pointed out in another article the $15,000 handbags aren't for kids either.
This however says it's for adults, but I'm sure someone can alter it for a little one. Mine is at the dry cleaners or I'd loan it to you.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!
:)

Unknown said...

I enjoy wine, but I'm no connisseur (?). I like reds and roses and whites. I don't care for rhine wine, but I like burgundies and White Zinfindel, and that's the extent of my sophistication, or non-sophistication!

Pamela Scott said...

cute post!! I love wine too, I have several favorites.. mostly blush wines, and I love me some Astie Spumante, I think I spelled that right I know its not wine persay but I love it...

kalyle said...

Helloooo, Kitty ;)

Just popping in to catch up on your blog. ((( love ))). Heart warmed by your Cedar comments!!!!

xoxo K

The Redhead Riter said...

That's such a pretty dress...hello kitty and all LOL

Susan Campbell Cross said...

Hello Kitty is a classic! And of course...so is wine! :)

char_char said...

How cool is that! I love wine too :)

Claudya Martinez said...

I love Hello Kitty and sparkling wine. I want some of this too!

I'm excited because now that I have a daughter I can indulge my love of Hello Kitty out in the open.

Holly Renee said...

Whoa! That dress is awesome. I have heard about the controversy with this hello kitty wine. Interesting I guess. What other things do you have in your house?

Anonymous said...

I always motivated by you, your thoughts and attitude, again, thanks for this nice post.

- Joe

susanyeaman said...

I really love that dress! ! ! Where did you get it? I'm interested in getting one of those! Please share with me where it came from? I love Hello Kitty Memorabilia! ! !