Another give-a-way has ended..BUT...another one has started.
Kelly Williams, has the biggest smile and the best laugh. It's a toss up who is the nicest....her or her mother. I have had the pleasure of working with both of them here at the South Fork Lodge.
I found out that Kelly makes all these fabulous smell goods and started harassing her for candles, candles and more candles. I got some candles! They are amazing! Now, it's your turn to check it out and pick out your favorite scent.
CLICK HEREI have to warn you...there are a gazillion, o.k. maybe not, but there are over 150 scents to choose from.
If candles aren't your thing what about diffusers, lip gloss, bubble bath, body lotion, hair care and/or soap. She really has it all and makes it all! I have to tell you that she also 70% responsible for my weight gain over the last few months. The other 30% is the flippen ice cream that I had to walk by all day long. Just today my husband and I were wrestling over the last bite of a Kelly made, cinnamon roll. He won. I totally thought I had him....
Here is how to win "approximately" 60 hours of burn'en love (aka) a candle:
1.)Leave a comment on my blog. Let me know what purrty scent you would choose? I know the choice is difficult, so if you have to list more than one I totally understand.
2.)If, you purchasing an item from Miss Kelly you get an additional entry and/or start to follow my blog. (Let me know if you already follow.) If you do both fill me in, bonus points. *Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
*Extra important stuff.
This Annonandon/Crouch Candle sponsored contest is open to United States peeps only. The final day to enter is Christmas eve. I will then e-mail the lucky one. You will have only 3 days to claim your prize before I move on to the next winner. *Due to the handmade nature of this item it might take additional time for processing. Thanks!
I think...Yes, it's a fact.....there is another give-a-way starting tomorrow. Tomorrow, tomorrow...I love ya tomorrow.